Friday, November 16, 2007

My Dream Vehicle

My dream vehicle is the Volvo S40. Did you expect something a lot dreamier? Well, this is the most realistic dream I have of a dream car cos a Porsche is definitely out of the question.

In reality though, I have a Korean car. It functions well and the only one I can afford without having to maintain it through my nose. From my very first car (this is my second by the way), I paid for everything myself. From the hire-purchase re-payments to sourcing for insurance coverage for cars.

Not only I had to search for a finance institution who could give me a competitive hire-purchase rate but I had to search for an insurer who can give me better car insurance rates. Better yet, one who can give me the best. It is not easy as there are too many choices. With the help of my hubby, that was settled fairly quickly. It also helped when we have a friend who is in the insurance business. We practically have every insurance he recommended. If only I had known about insurance quotes online, I wouldn’t have to harass my poor friend. Oh well, a lesson learned.

*Sponsored*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP