Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Back? Not Good

Arrgghh...I sprained my lower back (again) this morning. This is the second time it happened to me. The first was when I put Ashley onto her car seat and suddenly felt a sharp pain when I got up. It took a while before I recovered.

Today, it happened again. I was bathing Ashley. When I carried her up from the bath tub, sharp pain again. I remembered my mom told me it could be the nerve. I don't know. I guess I didn't position myself properly when I lifted her up. Haih, signs of old age.

Anyway, it still hurts and I can't be doing much today. On a lighter note, the courier man came today with my present...my tickets (whoo hoo!!). Ok I better go take a rest now. Wonder what can help soothe my back? *sigh*

6 comments:

Helen said...

Take care. It's very painful especially if you have to carry Ashley around. :-)

Psst remember to 'teh' when hubby comes back... :-P

Speedy recovery!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

I remember reading from healthfreakmommy's blog that she uses the exercise ball to treat her back pain. Did you have epidural when you delivered Ashley? I had back pain during the first year and eventually I changed my mattress.

Helen said...

Aiyoh, I see ur pink rabbit now!!

SOOO cute! hahahahaah red eyes summore!

moms tales said...

Helen : Already 'teh-ed" last night when he called muahahha..

Mum2Chum : No, I didon't have epidural. Its not all the time I have. I think I just sprained. Perhaps I shall ask her on the fit ball thingy.

Mamapumpkin said...

Oh dear....be careful with your back. I've always had back problems. The chiropractor has always helped but otherwise you need to practise some back stetching exercises and do them diligently. Go search the net for some....

moms tales said...

big pumpkin : okie dokie..will do that..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP