Wednesday, October 3, 2007

They are coming liao

Oooo...My in laws are coming shortly, to spot-check. So, I best be in my best of the best behaviour. No typing away on my computer, no neglecting of laundry and folding clothes, keep place clean and tidy. That means I have to off my computer. So if you are wondering why such a short post, wonder no more. I don't think they will stay for long cos they are going shopping after this visit.

Oh before I go, notice my profile picture has changed? Its in conjuction with Pink for October. Click on the badge at the side if you want to know more. I will be pink bunny for one whole month. Maybe I will start munching away on carrots now. Blek..Don't even know what I am saying. I am actually stressed by the forthcoming inspection than writing paid post. Wish me luck!!

6 comments:

Helen said...

Hahahha you sound as if you still need to kneel to cham char nai nai..lol

I've said before, your pink bunny looks sooo cute. Yeah, I like it. :-)

Mamapumpkin said...

Hehe...good luck hor? Are you gonna be kuai-kuai and cook all their meals? I have NEVER cooked for my in-laws ever. Too much pressure, man.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

eh? thot you are staying over at their place? no? ah....no wonder i saw a funny looking pink rabbit at my blog :D

moms tales said...

Helen : Thanks for lovin my bunny hehhe...eh, no kidding man..in laws comin, feel like in pressure cooker..LOL

Big pumpkin : hahah..thanks and no, no, cookin for me. I may just put too much salt or sugar or over fry the egg..hehehe...

Mum2Chum : LOLOL...so funny la u..you tot was who at your blog then?? :P
nay, will only stay with them if my hubby gone for 2 weeks but since its confirmed only 1 week so no need lor cos a lot of things to pack la that lil one...

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hahaha... my mil doesnt really like me to be glued to my pc as well.

KittyCat said...

LOL you sound like me when my MIL comes a-visiting too! She's a SAHM so he house is super neat and clean.

I think she closes both eyes when she sees our place but I have improved the situation by about 30% before that. Don't want to really freak her outlah ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP