Thursday, September 13, 2007

What have I learned?

That I will never look like Eva Longoria on Desperate Housewives no matter what I do

That what they say about men not being able to handle labour pains, its true and its not even a joke

That sleep deprivation has a new meaning altogether

That there’s no use in planning your day, its pointless

That a little baby can accumulate stuff and generate poo more than an average adult

That multi-tasking is up at a whole new level

That going out takes a lot more effort, A LOT

That I can transform into a singer and dancer when my child beckons

That I have successfully morphed into my mom

That I can do things I never thought I could do

That a mother’s job isn’t at all glamorous but it is indeed fulfilling





5 comments:

Helen said...

You're doing a great job! :-)

Ashley is so cute. Does she looks like you or hubby?

Mom's The Cook said...

I totally agree with you :D

moms tales said...

Helen : Think she resembles my hubby more..sigh..I endured the pain, all he did was gave one of his swimmers..:P

Mom2Chum : *raise hand for hi-five*

ryeli said...

so spot on. the list can go on and on, but like u said, motherhood is not glamorous at all but very fulfilling indeed.

moms tales said...

Ryeli : Thanks for dropping by. True, it will be a long list no doubt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP