Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Back to School

The kiddos are back to school. Am I loving the "holiday" or what? Of course I do! Whenever Mini goes to school with her jie-jie, I wake up extra early so as to cherish the ME time for a couple of hours. Well, minus an hour or so house-keeping and cooking, I don't have that plenty of hours left. But, still -- I will do everything in my power to enjoy my time till the last millisecond before scooting off to get her.

Ah..such is life of a school-going SAHM. Plus the fact that they don't even go to real school (I consider Primary the "real" school). So, they go to playschool and playschool is for play which is absolutely perfect for a slacker mom like me. I mean, I don't know what they do at school. Well, as long as I don't get calls from the teachers complaining about them punching the face of another, I reckon they must be doing OK.

So, what do I do whilst they are away? Oh, nothing much. Just put my feet up, soak for hours in the bathtub, sipping champagne eating strawberries. hehhehe..If you believe this, you'd believe anything!

No la, I where got time to be doing anything of that sort? I am no trophy wife. I gotta get my hands dirty and my face oily from toiling in front of the hot stove cooking lunch and parts of dinner. Then, I gotta stand under the hot sun putting up the laundry. Clean up the mess that the girls make. It's a good thing I do not have a lawn. If I did, I'd definitely walk. I can be so tied up that I don't even have the time to do that teleconferencing thingy with the inlaws or my friends. Skype will be beeping and I will be either in the johns or sauteeing sushi. I feel bad because a friend's mom just had a tumor removed and I haven't even gone to visit her. But, soon. See what I mean by loving the hols? I so love the hols. 

OK. I'm off. Need to get up bright and early with the sun. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP