Saturday, November 12, 2011

all dressed up

Ever since being a SAHM, which is coming close to 6 years now, I have been slacking on myself. I mean, I hardly dress up. Don't talk about putting on make-up or even accessorize. First of all, it does save me some $$ for not having to buy these extras. Secondly, even if I didn't want to save and I still end up buying, where am I going to wear them to? Not as if I get to go out on a daily basis or at nights. By 9pm, I am usually exhausted to the bone.

But, it's nice to dress up once in a while, ain't it? It's nice to have that pair of heels, get eyelash extensions from eyelashgrowthproducts.co and not forgetting, that little black dress. Ah...nothing like a perk-me-up to liven up an otherwise boring day. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP