Friday, October 21, 2011

The new Iphone 4s

Anyone getting the Iphone 4s? I know -- no Iphone 5. What a bummer!!

Did you read about the crazy people doing some ritual with the hope of bringing Steve Jobs back to life? 


Are you kidding me?

I am telling you, there are really weird people living on the same planet as you and I, even though, clearly, they belong somewhere else. Seriously...SERIOUSLY?? Is that even necessary?

While they are at it -- do you think they could get some numbers so I can buy myself TOTO tomorrow. If I strike a million bucks, I promise I won't ever make fun of you. I will even get you mega cuteness Made in Korea iphone case. Truly..no lie.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP