Friday, October 21, 2011

My dream house

Everyone has a dream house. Mine is one that would over-look the vast ocean. Made of rock solid oak wood with white full length windows. Lots of natural light.

I don't even know how to swim and I want a house by the sea. Am I nuts or what?? Yeah, the novelty of it...plus, when you watch too much re-runs like Lethal Weapon, you are bound to have crazy dreams.

Come to think of it -- if I watched too much Men in Black, my dream home would comprised of stone cold alien-like metal building situated in the desert somewhere in Nevada.

Nah. I prefer the warm fuzzy feeling or the sound of waves. Then again, I just watched the Day After Tomorrow. I shouldn't be wishing I was living near the sea, now should I?? **gulp**.

ps : Tomorrow's movie - 2012. I must be in my morbid mode.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP