Thursday, July 14, 2011

a house full of cats

I will tell you now, cats aren't my thing. They can be cute and all but a little scary at times. In fact, most of the times. The way they stare at you. It must be the eyes, I tell you. Gives me the chill down my spine overtime I come face to face with a cat. Kittens are fine though - less scary.

Anyway, yesterday, I had the privilege of visiting a home filled with cats. 15 to be exact. They are...were..all over the place. On the couch, under the bed, on the shelves...at every nook and corner. Even some strays came in to join in the feeding times. It was the most bizarre experience I've ever had. For a moment there, I imagined being knocked unconscious, smothered by them cats and wake up wearing a cat suit ala Michelle Pfeiffer. Of course, seeing as how I didn't have with me Diet pills that work fast, Catwoman will be slightly different from the movies with bulges here and there. Still, I couldn't help picturing myself with all the cats and just the thought of it made my skin itch and goose-bumped.

I'll never forget the experience...EVER!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP