Thursday, May 12, 2011

and so..

you know, I've been somewhat popular lately. Well, my company that is. I have been going out a lot lately. More than my usual quota. As you would have guessed by now that I was definitely not crowned Miss Social-Butterfly in my school days. Nope. That title belonged to some other people; I'm very much happy being with my group or being well, just ol' me.

Anyway, but of late, I've been out. It's nice of course. Instead of being home all the time with the kids, I get to be an adult for a change. Do adult stuff, talk adult stuff..just being 'grown-up'. And you know what's nice about all of these social events is? It's the fact that despite all the outings, it never felt like a social event per se, I actually enjoy the company I am with. It's definitely with people I like being with and that I don't have to feel like I am entertaining...know what I mean.

So, one of them is my very very close buddy from school. She's been home for the holidays and we've hung out a couple of times now. I even took pictures of us. It's been a while since we've ever been photographed together, the last being...being...see, I can't even remember when. Which is why I will definitely treasure these pictures. And, I plan on printing out copies for her before she leaves..if only black ink cartridges works. Just trying to be different in printing out B&W. None works so it'll have to be the boring colored ones then...Darn!

SHe'll be leaving soon. And, I don't know when I'll ever see her again. She did promise to come back next year but we shall see...we shall see..Momsie's been out eh heheh...

1 comment:

Mamapumpkin said...

What about that good friend you told me about, Kim Winfrey? :-p Sudah lawan ka?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP