Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome twenty eleven!!

It has been a crazy ride and I am starting the year book on a fresh page.

We'll see how the story unfolds then.

I know, I am very late with ushering in the new year but I've, we've been busy the last couple of days. Prepping Ash for school, doing last minute shopping, celebrating my dad's birthday. Did you know that the malls have all started their CNY goodies? I was looking for some new clothes for the kids, some for hubby and I and some Luxury bed linens and was pretty surprised at how efficient these people were in taking down the Christmas decors and on with the CNY decors. I mean, I haven't even taken down my tree yet!! Perhaps I am still in the Christmasy mood and not yet completely ready for the next celebration. I haven't even spring cleaned my house!! arrgghhh..

Lots to do; so little time. Better get cracking!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Happy New Year to you too!!...I still haven't taken down our deco's yet either...so so so lazy..sigh...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP