Thursday, September 30, 2010

our 9th wedding anniversary

Earlier this evening, we kind of celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary by eating out. Ha! No cooking for me today and since we moved into our neighborhood about 5 years ago, we have not even had dinner out nearby to any of the shops nearby. So, kind of pathetic actually so this evening was the first time.

We ate at H&H, a little cafe/restaurant situated in Kota Damansara, near Giza. The food was reasonably priced also. We ordered crispy squid, ginger beef, claypot tofu and kangkong belacan. Of all the dishes we ordered, I think I make a better ginger beef. They had other asam fish and all that but we had Ash with us so.. She didn't take the kangkong belacan naturally. Lil Em was happily eating her rice, making a mess and ate some veggie from the claypot even though she already had her dinner. I told you she loves food right? She can eat and eat and eat. But, she's still kind of lean compared to other meatier babies.

Not much of a celebration I know. Well, it wasn't planned really. Besides, with lil EM, it's not easy trying to have a nice quiet and slow dinner. Your digestive system better work double shifts when she's at the dinner table. She wants in...on EVERYTHING!!!

Anyway, I can't believe we have been married for 9 years. 9..I feel old. Hmm...I am old hahha..That was our quick and jiffy 9th celebration. I will make sure we have a better one for our 10th!! gegeggeeg..

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

Happy Anniversary guys! wow...9 years!...I saw what hubby got you on FB. Lucky you..!enjoy...! and make more babies! haha..can't believe I just said that!

moms tales said...

HAHAHHA..thanks!! enjoying "it" very much..and so is hubby...muahahhaha

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Happy 9th Anniversary!!! wow you both made it past the 7th year itch!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 9th anniversary!

moms tales said...

Thank you ladies!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP