Saturday, February 20, 2010

everyone's birthday

Did you know that, apparently, today is everyone's birthday? Well, according to the chinese calendar or more significantly, according to my grandma, today we celebrate the-human-life's birthday. Doesn't matter when you were actually born, doesn't matter how old you are, it's your birthday today.

And so, allow me to be the first to wish you a very happy birthday! No candles though :-)

Anyway, we celebrated our 'birthday' at my grandma's house this evening with yet another lovely and sumptuous feast. My aunt made curry crab, and there was also very spicy home-made acar. Man...I am stuffed! Usually, when one's tummy's full to the brim, the next thing one wants to do is hit one's bed. I am telling you, by simply eating how I ate, insomniacs can be cured. No need for dangerous sleeping pill prescriptions; just eat till you drop and you will just drop!

I am so sleepy right now, I can hardly keep my eyes open. I think my bed's yelling for me. Adios...Goodnight!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP