Sunday, January 17, 2010

when one ages, it's time to hit the sack..

Heck, I don't even know what I am talking about.

Just this afternoon, hubby and I had a rare quiet afternoon, with both girls sleeping. So, we had our coffee and was chatting away. The thing about hubby and I is that we can talk and talk and talk but if you see the both of us, we have absolutely NOTHING in common. You wouldn't believe it if I told you but it's the truth. Nothing but the truth.

So, anyway, one of the gossips we were gossiping about was his ex-boss who's now based in Argentina. Being me, I suggested that we must make a trip there one day before he retires. And he was as usual...la...di...da...la...di..da. Then, we started talking about how fit this guy if even though he is 60++, smokes and drinks coffee like a fish. Doesn't do much exercise and is an obsessive workaholic (haha...I don't even know if there is such a term). Seriously, he's like...man...we think that these are what will keep him alive for another decade! You don't need to talk to him about the best best joint supplements and all because frankly, he doesn't need any!

Plus, he gets up real early in the morning - like 4!! I have heard about old folks not needing much sleep but this sure takes the cake.

It would be nice to take the trip. He and his wife are such wonderful people. And most of all, they have adorable pets!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP