Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Grumpy ol' man

I checked my calendar and I knew it!! I am due for my yearly pap smear very soon. I cannot believe that it's been almost a year since my last check-up. I don't really like it but I have to anyway. For my health and you know, just to make sure that everything is A-ok.

Another reason why I always dread is going to see my gynea. He is like a woman- always pms-ing. We just don't know when he'll be in a good mood. But funnily enough, he's one of the more famous doctors in the hospital. No doubt he's Mr Grumpy all the time, but he's a good doc.

The worst thing is, walking in there, reminds me of my pregnant days. Oh, the check-ups, the endless tests, the bottles of prenatal vitamins. I am so glad that it's all over. And no more Mr Grumpy!! Well, at least not on a monthly basis...bbbrrrr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP