Monday, December 21, 2009

are you in the mood for Christmas...yet?

4 more days and...and...it's Christmas!!! So are you all set? I am even though I don't celebrate Christmas. Now, that doesn't make sense does it? Well, you see, both my sisters celebrate so I've kinda joined in the fun side of the yuletide season.

My contribution this year are some hand-made pressies. Decided to do the whole enchilada. Which explains why I have been busy and not posting any recent photos of the kids. I think, Em's 7th month collection is down to only the number of fingers of both my hands! *gulp*. So much for documenting her milestone..

Anyways, this year, I was planning on a family Christmas dinner, just the 4 of us. Em is included even though she only takes porridge. But, it's ok, our table is big enough for 2 adults, a hyper todd and a lil' baby. But, I may have to discard my plan. I have a last minute invite on Christmas evening. I haven't decided yet. I have oh, 2 more days to RSVP. Decisions...decisions...decisions....Man, this is tough!! I haven't had to make any decisions since searching for the best online degree.

Plus, we have that mandatory Christmas lunch at a family friend's house. For as long as I can remember, I've been going and eating and I really love their house. Even if it's a old house, but it's huge and has a pretty awesome view. I always look forward going there.

Well, that's sort of how our plan for Christmas and the long weekend will be; well, sort of.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Good to have plans and make plans for the long weekend.

Yeah....just get into the cheer of Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP