Tuesday, August 25, 2009

a community message

**UPDATED WITH PICTURES**

I am rather busy...with my farm...the virtual kind..lol.

I'm sorry but this game is insanely addictive.

But, I do have time for a rather quick announcement. This post isn't paid and no, I do not get any commission from the number of people joining. So, do not worry no?

Anyway, a friend of mine, who, incidentally is in the beading/jewelry business, has started a beading class but this is no ordinary beading class. This is a class specially for kids from the ages of 4 and up. Of course, if you'd like to join your kids, you are welcome to do so.

So, if you are a little bit urm...curious and wonder if your kid is up to beading you something for Christmas, please check out her blog.

Go ahead, check her out...ask her for more details if you're interested..she won't bite.

As for me, I'll catch ya later...back to my farm...lol


3 comments:

Charmaine said...

This is a great idea. We had a beading party for Ashleigh's 10th bday this year. It was a hit with the 15 girls at the party. They each made a pair of earring, necklace and bracelet.

Big Pumpkin said...

Looks like fun!

Chinneeq said...

wow...this looks really fun for the girls! can do this for my girl's next birthday party :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP