Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pre-occupied


with many things...

- tummy

- picking a "nice" date for induction

- and hoping I don't really need to (be induced)

- necessities

- Ashley and the fact that she will not be with me during the daytime for the next 2 weeks or so (to adjust)

- horrible confinement : hot, sweaty, sticky, yucky...I can go on and on

- missing my tennis action (hahah...that is even a concern! IT is..)

- the need for barcode scanners (not sure why but it sure sounds like somebody needs them)

- and you know, just the usual feelings of nervousness, anxiety and cold feet...much like your wedding day but only this time, with physical pain.

If all these didn't get to me months earlier, it sure is getting to me now...how I hate feeling this way..*sigh*

3 comments:

mott said...

very. nice. picture!!

hahahahahaahahah


enjoy your solitude. baby will play no part in it!

Chinneeq said...

confinement is always something i look forward to, maybe because of all the nice food and enjoyment that i went thru. so Shireen, do tell yourself, confinement can be really enjoyable!

JK said...

So sorry Shireen, I didn't know you are pregnant. Firstly congrats, secondly, rest well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP