Thursday, April 30, 2009

Indeed a surprise

Nope, no photos for this post. Because...I'm talking about bras. Unless you are interested in taking a peek at my 'grand-ma' undergarments, I'd rather leave it to your imagination..:-D.

Surprisingly, with this pregnancy, I didn't need to re-vamp my entire lingerie wardrobe (not as if I have one...just sayin'). Well, I see that as a good sign...err...or is it??

Anyway, if I had to urm, you know, make changes in the first instance, I'd probably be getting those cheap bra sets i.e pasar malam types...hahaah....since I won't be using them for very long (or at least I hope I won't need it on a long term basis), I might as well get those instead of the more durable expensive ones. But, as it turned out, I didn't have to so...lucky me, eh??!! :-D

2 comments:

Rose world said...

Congrats on your pregnancy. You are lucky, no need to get new bra.....I am pregnant myself, around 5 months now. not much changes except the tummy and breasts. Have to get new bra as hardly can fit into my current bras. :p Yeah, I dont go for those expensive one as only wearing them for few months time, I hope! hahaha!

Chinneeq said...

i wore nursing bra since pregnant till now...really made good use of them. so u might wanna consider getting better ones for long run if you plan to bf :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP