Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bonus shot : Goofy me


This was a couple of days ago..we had just finished dinner, Ash was in bed and I plonked my heavy bottom on the couch in the study when hubby took this.

See..now, this is what happens when you weigh a ton, have a clingy toddler (Ash has been my super-glue these past few days), been cooking lunch and dinner everyday (ok, I cheat : it's only from Mondays to Thursdays cos from Fridays, we either eat out or at our parents' place).

So far, thank goodness, I've had a pretty smooth pregnancy. Well, apart from the first 3 months. Other than that, it's been good. But, irregardless, I always dread this part of the pregnancy. This part being the last trimester. I get all heavy, my legs will begin to swell (it's showing signs) and all I feel to do is lie down and not move a muscle. Not even free New York Yankees tickets will induce a butt-moving incident.

I dread the months ahead. I really do. I can't imagine what a relief it'll be when I'm no longer this clumsy-belly-protruding lady. Then again, when that happens, there will be something else for me to think about O_o.

2 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

We can't see the baby belly in this picture. :o(

Anonymous said...

yes, i agree with tammy - no baby belly picture? btw, you don't look like you weigh a ton :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP