Tuesday, February 10, 2009

All done


Have you ever had one of those days where you simply felt like completing something that no matter what, you just want to see to it that it's done?

I had that urge today.

Stacks of receipts, papers waiting to be sorted out and filed away, junk mails needed to be thrown out -- they are all done. I've accomplished my task for the day. I'm pretty much a happy and satisfied customer. Nothing beats a clean desk and shelf. I'm not sure if it's too early but I seemed to have that nesting dial turned on lately. I just feel like cleaning and cleaning and making sure that everything is clean.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way - what's next? Honestly...I'm not sure. This nesting mode is kind of freakish if you ask me -- I'll know it when I know...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP