Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Home at last...


We are home...we are home..:-)

Actually, I am not too excited because I have tons of work around the house to do. Work such as cleaning and washing and mundane chores I'm sure it's the least of what you'd want to hear about. I don't exactly have a choice, what with the New Year's celebration coming up and all. And to think, it felt like it was just yesterday we celebrated Christmas and here we are, once again, puttering about and on to another big bang festivity.

Will I be doing up another list of resolution? Well, maybe an addendum perhaps -- to probably scrape some off from the original list..LOL..Nah, this time, I'd just sit back and go with the flow. Come what may. The itinerary is pretty straight-forward for the 1st 2 days (read : routine). I'll probably tell you more about it later.

In the meantime, I'm glad to say that this year, we've been extremely efficient where our shopping is concerned. We all have our new year clothes ready, washed and tucked away. OK, some are washed. Thank goodness for hubby's time off last year. So, all that is left right now are the cookies which my mom helped ordered and they are probably sitting at my mom's place as we speak. That reminds me - I've gotta pay her.

This is Ash's second new year celebration. I doubt she remembered her first. Come to think of it, I doubt she'll remember much of it this time round either. And can you believe what this naughty mama did with her "ang pow" last year? She spent it all!! Alright, let me justify that by saying that it wasn't much at all. Still, that's no reason to spend other people's $$ now is there?? you might holler..I know, so which is why for this year, I wow not to touch a single cent unless it's absolutely necessary *wink*.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah..that is a nice pic. What SLR do u have?

Anyway, gong xi gong xi ya.. take it easy.... while u still can.

moms tales said...

Thanks...ah, a very cheap Nikon D40..:-D.

You must be looking forward ler since your parents will be coming over. Anyway, happy new year ya - Gong Xi Gong Xi...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP