Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday flick

Whilst cleaning or rather, attempting to clean out the gazillion files that are in my desktop yesterday, I realised that I hadn't posted many images (since most of them are sitting there un-touched, un-processed and un-resized) of our day trip to Bukit Tinggi a couple of months back.

So, I thought, I might just start with this one :



There wasn't much to explore. Then again, we didn't venture very far out either; wasn't a good idea with aging parents and a new toddler in tow. But, there were plenty to shoot; plenty. I must've taken over 200 images! For someone like me, I can assure you, its a darn feat.

I won't start that an-image-a-day-till-I-finish-my-collection trend here, that'll be completely insane and you'd probably be bored to pieces. I'll post some here and there, when the mood warrants for a photo or 2.

Last but not least, if I don't catch you around these couple of days, you have a great weekend. I'll be back here again sooner than you think considering that there won't be any Vegas vacations for me *smile*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP