Monday, December 8, 2008

Bills, bills and more bills...

You know, the one thing great about being a kid is that you don't have to think about (amongst others) financial commitments. I just spent half a day yesterday sorting through the pile of papers sitting on my study desk. Making sure we didn't miss anything out when we made some payments. And guess what? There are more bills to be paid as I found out last night. Hubby waved his auto insurance premium at me, indicating that more cash is to be spent. Sigh...see what I mean, don't you just wish you were a kid again? I do...sometimes...no, make that ALL.THE.TIME!!! LOL..

1 comment:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Being a kid rocked! No worries in the world.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP