Friday, July 18, 2008

A wine connoisseur

That, would not be me cos I am simply just not one. Though I enjoy a good glass at times but I'm not into it as much as some people are. Seems like the past 10 years or so, it has become fashionable amongst the people here to have wine with their food or to bring their own to restaurants. I was just commenting the other day to the hubby that if these people have to be carting their wine or booze every now and then to a restaurant, they'd probably need really good and reliable wine refrigerators to keep their wine fresh and zangy. Oh well, what do I know? Like I said, I'm no wine expert.

1 comment:

Tina said...

i know what you mean about the wine thing. my cousin drinks wine daily, but i would rather have a cold glass of pop at home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP