Sunday, June 22, 2008

Random ramblings

Finally, my mobile is finally repaired. "What on earth am I talking about?", you say. Well, I broke my mobile a couple of months back. It just won't turn on for some reason and I was a little devastated cos its not the phone numbers in there that went missing but photos of Ashley as well. For convenience, I often took photos of her using my mobile. Yeah, I know I shouldn't cos the photos really doesn't turn out good in the end, but it was the nearest and fastest thing I could get my hands on.

Anyway, we sent the phone in for repairs about a month ago. In fact, I think it was slightly more than a month ago and we were beginning to think that the phone was beyond repair. And I have to come to terms with those photos being lost, forever. But we received a call just yesterday from the shop that its alright now and we can go pick it up. Hurray!! But, but I shouldn't get all excited until I see it and make sure all my photos are intact.

Ever since I was phone-less these past couple of months, I started using my digital camera once more. The very reason I didn't like using it in the past was because I didn't know how to handle the thing. What with all the specific functions and all. Well, I think I've gotten the hang of it now and I must say that the pictures turns out much better than using my mobile *duh*.

Now that I am *ahem* better *cough* with my camera, I am feeling kind of adventurous. I am now eyeing the Rebel XSi! But I am looking at alternatives at the moment cos that one costs a bomb although its my first choice. If I am dead serious on it, I might have to look into some hard core debt consolidation loans for my credit card bills..O_O

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for the Rebel XSI. Tested it yesterday..see my lychee and rambutan shots! More to come as I get the hang of it..;)

Anonymous said...

wahh..u're getting the hang of digitals! it's much cleaner n sharper!

no need debt consolidation loans la..u just write pp enough lor!

WAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKAKAAK

Sandra Carvalho said...

Dear Shireen
I've just tagged u for:Travel to 7 Continents.
Hope u have a nice day!
xoxo

Mom Knows Everything said...

I have an award for you my friend! :o)

Constance Chan said...

with all the gadgets and getting so used to mobile phones and digital cameras, it will be difficult to go gadget free. just imagine decades ago when we all could rely on 'promt appointments' and txt free days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP