Friday, June 20, 2008

I learnt somehing new

Remember I once said that the blogging world has much to offer? I never said it? OK, maybe I didn't, I really can't remember but am saying it now though..heheh..

There is always something new, or something that has already been there but it just took me some time to get the hang of it. However, this time, a new word came from this one HOT gal.

This shall be my craptacular post of the week! LOL..I told you she is funny and I am too...:-D. Really, I have done nothing spectacular nor seemingly close, the past few days have been quite average with a little spice - the kid has sniffles! Thanks to me. Now that I am better, she caught the germs. Thankfully no fever, just sniffs and rather clingy. I didn't take her to the doctors cos I am nipping the bug at its bud. I've just been giving her water and more water and kept her out of the sun for a while. Didn't venture outdoors for a few days. Thankfully, she's a lot better this morning and as for me, I'm going off now to find out if having medical id tags are really useful! Told ya' this would be a craptacular post..*wink*

3 comments:

Sandra Carvalho said...

I'm glad to hear that your little girl is better.My kids catch that kind of bugs the whole time.And once I've 3 of them, you can imagine my life!LOL!Starts in one of them, next week the other and so on!
xoxo

Mommy to Chumsy said...

haaahahaa...i like that word too ;) glad you are feeling better and the little one too :)

Mom Knows Everything said...

Awww thanks...you totally made me smile! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP