Sunday, June 15, 2008

Daddy's little girl

The fabulous Tina tagged me sometime back with this meme. I haven't forgotten, I just wanted to save it for today.

{Start Copy Here}

Started by Mitchteryosa

Rules:
1) Copy from {Start Copy Here} to {End Copy Here}.
2) Blog 'Brag' about your husband - yes, the father of your child/ren. As I’ve said singles may also join by bragging about their own fathers, or even grandfathers. It doesn’t matter! Of course, Daddy bloggers themselves may also join, but you have to blog about your fathers and not about yourselves, deal? Okay. Good.
3) Add your blog in the master list below linking to the post that you just made. Or if you wish, do it as how I’ve done it in my other blog by adding a new page.
4) Leave your comment here and don't forget to leave your link so you can be added on the masterlist. Yup. Here. Thanks!
5) Let’s not forget Peppermint Creative for the corner border I used for the badge.

When Silence Speaks
Everything About Deye
Etc Atbp
Pinay Mommy Online
Coffee Cup Princess
Garden of Moments
Aeirin’s Collection
Never Dainty
The Long Journey Of My Life
A Mother Of Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow
Everything That Has Breathe Praise The Lord
Can Of Thoughts
Anything And Everything In Between
No Place Like Home
Pinay WAHM
Only In Silence
Bisdak Footprints
Simply Me, Simple Life
Fun Fierce Fab
Confessions Of A Supermodel Wannabe
Embracing Health For Life
Jona Thinks
Juliana's Site
Mummy Diaries
Momsie Tales

{End Copy Here}

[Just like when they say that everyday should be Mother's Day, I think the same should be had for Dads. I don't think I've given the hubs much credit for being the fantastic father that he is. Despite my occasional grumbling about him, he is actually very good with Ash. I know he tries to be home earlier and more often but sometimes, its just not possible but whenever he is, he is the best. Ash simply adores her father. You can tell by the way her eyes light up whenever she sees her Daddy and when her Daddy's home, she is always playing with him. She just can't get enough of him. She is really lucky to have him as a Dad, we are lucky to have him in our lives. "Happy Father's Day dear, and thank you for everything! - xoxo" ]



6 comments:

Tina said...

That was a good idea to post today m8. Thanks for the great intro x

The pic is great. what a real natural moment- its goregous

Mom Knows Everything said...

What a sweet picture of daddy and daughter!

Anonymous said...

That's lovely dear! And on Father's Day too..:D

Sandra Carvalho said...

Awwww!That's so cute!I just loved the pic!

sting said...

happy father's day to your hubby too :-)

Tina said...

just passing by chick on my usual wednesday round! speak to you soon x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP