Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Babe and Moi

Sandra tagged me with this interesting meme. I've searched high and low for a photograph that would hide my flaws and accentuate my figure. As it turned out, I can't find any!! LOL...So, I thought, why not just post a photo of what I would typically look like if you'd see me on the streets. At least, the one thing I am happy about myself is that I don't need to take any diet pills..OK, here goes nothing...

taaaaddaaa...

This was taken about 2 weeks back at my mom's place, on her couch to be exact.

Now, I'd like to see a photo of Barb and her lil Ashley.



Rules :
1. Start Copy from "Begin Copy" until "End Copy".
2. Choose the photo(s) of you and your child(ren) that you would like to share in your blog, with a small story/explanation about when and where the photo(s) was/were taken.
3. Add your blog name and url blog, then leave your url post in here. And I'll add you to the Master List.
4. Please help spread this tag by tagging your friends as much as you can.
5. Please come back again to copy the update of the master list, often. This process will help new participants to get the same gains as the first participants.

Master List :
1. Juliana's Site 2. Moms.....check nyo 3. Pinay WAHM 4. Residual Matters 5. So Cute 6. Pinaymama's Diary 7. Beauty of Life 8. Point of View 9. The Callalily Space 10. Nyumix 11. Aeirin Collections 12. 3 Garnets & 2 Sapphires 13. Twerlermz's Blog 14. My Virtual Journal 15.Mummy Diaries16.Super Mae 17. Momsie Tales

6 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

thanks for the tag my dear :D now i gotta look for a photo that show my 'barbalicious' side. *lol*

Anonymous said...

Pretty momsie and Ashley on a pinkie couch..:D

Tina said...

lovely pic that is

stopping by also to give you my share the love award too xx

http://www.mummydiariesblog.com/2008/06/new-awards.html

Sandra Carvalho said...

Awwww! I love the pic Shireen!
And your baby girl is so cute!
Two gorgeous ladies!That's what it is!
Have a nice weekend my friend!
XOXOXOXO

Mom Knows Everything said...

What a sweet photo of you two!

Zooropa said...

Oh simply gorgeous mom & lil gal!

Dora:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP