Saturday, May 10, 2008

What am I up to everyday?

This super duper beautiful mama tagged me with this meme. So here goes.

MY DAILY ROUTINE

What time do you usually wake up?
7.30am. When my baby wakes me up. She's my alarm..lol

What’s the first thing you do?
hmm...visit the loo

Breakfast?
Totally boring - coffee (mandatory!), bread and jam (I sound like someone out of Sound of Music..lol) and half-broiled egg.

Do you go to work/school?
Not the last time I checked

Do you like it?
Just like Tina said "It's brilliant".

If you stay at home, what do you do all day?
Eat, sleep and basically, live like a pig! lol...Not really, my kid dictates what I do all day basically and blog.

When’s lunch and what you eatin’?
About 1-ish. Depends on my mood, otherwise, it would be what my kid can't finish..lol

What time do you get home from work/school?
My home is my work place..lol

What do you do?
Mostly pick up after the kid

Dinner: When and what?
8:30pm or 9:00pm. Again, depends on my mood and what my MIL has whipped out (we usually pig out there)

What do you do to unwind?
Good question. It would have to be the telly and blogging and some thrashy magazine..lol

What is your favourite part of the day?
Anytime from 8.30pm. onwards. That's when the kid is sound asleep.

Who’s your favourite person to interact with?
My family

When’s bedtime?
11-ish. It could be later at times when I don't feel like turning in so early.

Who’s bedtime with?
The sleeping hubby..hehhee...

I kind of like this part most...the I-get-to-tag-someone-in-return part...so, without further ado, over to you - Sting!

P.S : Drats! I gotta go get one of them floor mops as the handle on mine broke!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahhha...the kid's da boss! Happy Mommies' Day my fren!

Tina said...

your day is sounds mostly identical to a day in my life lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP