Friday, May 23, 2008

Ratatouille

Alright, yes, I finally watched the movie. Better late than never. Hey, cut me some slack ok, I am quite the busy mom *snigger*. Really I am and so busy that I actually didn't realize how un-canny looking this picture is. Take a look at the book. Looks ordinary right? Now, take a look (a close up if you must) at the bottom left of the book. See what I mean?? And the best part is, I know who did it...


Meet the traveling rat! Betcha' she don't need no travel guides either. Just gnaw her way through!! LOL



-Sigh- This only means that I have my work cut out for me, a very large chunk!

Since the weekend is here and some are enjoying the summer and some are enjoying the school holidays so have a great weekend. Spend your time wisely i.e don't surf the net..lol...catch ya later. Be good!

7 comments:

sting said...

she did that?!? and I thought mine is quite a gnawer! have a great weekend too

Mom Knows Everything said...

My daughter used to do that too when she was little. Maybe it's a girl thing? Have a great weekend my friend!

Momisodes said...

So glad I'm not the only one behind on movies. I just saw this movie recently too.
Hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

That cute li'l rat's learning her way around!

Cynthia said...

Cute...Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

she did that? wow! u sure its not ur house rat? hehe

Anonymous said...

I just watched it a couple weeks ago, too. Glad I'm not the only one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP