Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My loot

Nope, no long and winding post for today. Mood is definitely better, thanks largely to my stuff which arrived this afternoon *big grin*

I was un-decided initially if I should post this up but....what the heck! What is a blog for if not for a little showing off. "When you have it, flaunt it!" thats what they say...LOL

This arrived in the afternoon, 4 days earlier than estimated...The post-man, fairly burly, got out of his van and handed the package to an already beeming me. I would've invited him in for some tea if he was Brad Pitt..but nope, the last I checked, Brad wasn't doing his rounds this afternoon..*chuckle*



Ain't it pretty? I got it from Babycakesboutique (thought you might like to know). The only thing is that the material is fabric so, once it rains and when I am out, its as good as gone! lol...but I still love it and I only need to check the weather forecast..O_o...I am such a wuz!!

To my sisters : Be nice! I might just let you borrow it...*Medusa's laughter*

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a lovely bag...i like the bamboo handles.

Anonymous said...

very sweet and cool!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

i love the bag. you've got good taste :D

moms tales said...

MBL : Thanks. Me too!! :-)

Wen : quite different eh..

Barb : Merci. See, I know a french word! lol...one only - sigh -

JK said...

Lovely and beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I bet u'll drop the bag and go for Brad if he was indeed the postman...LOL...good, then can pass to me??

maiylah said...

really pretty! :)

Petula said...

Oh, I love love love it! Good thing you don't live nearby I'd have to pretend to come over for a chat. The swipe it when you're not looking!

moms tales said...

MBL - Man! If he was really Brad Pitt, I'd get a dozen of them...for free too! lol

Maiylah - Thanks and for dropping by too! :-)

Petula - Girl, then I'd have to swipe it back! LOL...

Leena said...

nice bag. the lady in the bag looks just like the one in your blog header. cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP