Thursday, May 29, 2008

I just need to rant

I'm sorry but this post isn't gonna be anything related to parenting, kids or anything of that sort. This is going to be a post about me! How selfish is that? But I really do need a place to say something, relevant or not.

The one thing that sometimes gets on my nerves when watching my beloved tennis is the dreaded rain delays. This could mean play can be canceled for the entire day or remainder of the day. Just as it is frustrating for the players and possibly, the on-site spectators, it is also frustrating for the folks at home. Maybe not so much for the folks in Paris but for people like me, on the other end of the globe (well, almost) with our popcorn and hot chocolate ready but only to find that play has been suspended! And my hot chocolate hasn't even turned cold yet!

Yeah, you guessed it. It happened yet again. Now what am I going to do? Eat popcorn and drink my hot (still hot!) chocolate while trying to get my check book balanced? Or better yet, why don't I go figure how to reduce my next year's term insurance premium!? Geez...O_O

OK, now that is out of my system, I feel a little better. So, how was your day? :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could feel you've sorta let out the frust by the last paragaph..hhehhe. Had tons to do today and more waiting for me ahead..:)

Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm having a crappy day myself....men, need I say more?

Sandra Carvalho said...

Yeah!How frustrating!...Sometimes I wonder if they do that only to mess with us ?!LOL!
Well, I'm not into Tennis as you are, but I sure do hate when stuff like that happens!
Hey!Thanks for stopping by!;)

Zooropa said...

Yeah it's unfair to Rafa too ok coz he's playing non-stop from Round 1 to Round 2 consecutively due to the rain delay! Anyway, I've added u in my blogroll! Cheers...

Dora:)

Anonymous said...

Beep beep...tagged you with lovely statuette..go check it out!

Tina said...

hey still eat the popcorn, you cant be throwing that away lol.

Why does it always rain in sports like that. you would think they would have a giant cover or something with all the money made there!

moms tales said...

MBL : Don't work too hard. You still need more energy to blog...hehehhe..Hey, thanks for the award :-)

Tammy : yes, I understand. Need not say more. I hope all's well today though.

Sandra : You're welcome! :-)

Dora : I know but psst..I am really a Woger fan..O_O...heheh...thanks for the link up, will get yours up too..

Tina : No no...ate everything!! LOL...I know and with all that cash??? psst, they should be giving some to us right? *singger*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP