Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Some random stuff

I am taking a break from parenting books and magazines for a change. Been reading Sabine Durrant's “Ooh la la! Connie Pickles”. All I can say is that its very chic lit, that's about it cos I haven't finished yet..LOL...I used to be able to stay awake till I finish a book but these days, I'll tell myself “there's always tomorrow” and the last thing I wanna be feeling the next day is heavily sedated cos I've got a monkey-to-be kid.

It helps a great deal when Ash is sleeping early for the past few weeks now as she seemed to have settled back to her old routine so I was able to finish watching my movies (movies which my hubby bought to keep me company during my confinement!) and read this “fun” book. And what about blogging? I'm still doing it, I've not yet given up. Besides, still got assignments wot!! :-P

My sisters took some pictures of Ash on Sunday and these shall conclude my post of the day...


"Check out my teeth!"


"Up close and personal"


"Like model annot my po-sie?"


"Cannot see Kung-kung face, I block"


"I dun want to walk lar"

8 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Ooo...Ashley is sooo cute! Also tall for her age eh?

Anonymous said...

i like her model posie...doe-eyed beauty.

Helen said...

Ashley has certainly grown much. :-)

Hey, what book is that? You did not read those romance novel with plenty of passionate kisses and XXX, meh?

JK said...

I don't have time to read nowadays. I used to like reading but now, I only read children's story books.

sting said...

oohhhh.. love those eyes! can send electricity! LOL! glad that you are having well-deserved time for yourself again.. :-)

moms tales said...

Barb : heheh...yeah, probably runs in the family..:-D

buglife : can be super model annot? :-P

Helen : Chic Lit la...no worr, no romance XXX stuff lerr...so *raising goose bumps*...

Jo-N : You are forgiven - u have 3 kids! lol

Sting : LOL..thanks. hmm..i better start screening her bfs...LOL

Anonymous said...

Ash is soo good in posing for the camera. Looks very cute.

From CS

Health Freak Mommy said...

Yup, Ash is too cute. Is that you behind Ash? You're soooo slim!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP