Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I got another award!!

Forgip me la. I don't get many awards you know, so every one I get must show off a bit lar...nyek!! :-P. OK lah, I'm pathetic, humour me lar...

Anyway, this very popular and talented mommy has just moved into her new "home" and she is having a small housewarming party. And I was invited (yay!!) and also received a 'door gift'. Joanne is a very gracious and generous host. Do visit her blog and you will see for yourself and also to check out my award on the blog hall of fame :-) *shameless*

2 comments:

JK said...

*Blush* Glad you like it but there are two more door gifts for you that you missed out. You can still pick it up:

http://www.dineandtravel.com/2008/03/house-warming-party-buffet.html

and

http://www.childrenloveplay.com/2008/03/house-warming-party-games.html

Mom Knows Everything said...

Joanne is the greatest isn't she! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP