Thursday, January 10, 2008

No gold necklace for baby

Ha, evil me has emerged. I am not in the best of moods today. For the past 2 days, things have been not only not going smoothly, but we were faced with decisions that would affect our family. Not drastic ones but whether these are healthy decisions or not. Like for instance, should I get my cousin's baby girl a gold necklace for her full-moon or just a small economic gift considering that I am not earning much and the prices of gold has gone up tremendously. Its not like the baby knows the value of it anyway. You see, its decisions like these that will cause me to have more white hair or less hair or both. Either way, its not a good sign *snigger*.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP