Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My travel plans for this year


Everyone has one so I want one too. For the past 3 years, I haven't been on a long vacation abroad. Actually, I haven't really been on a vacation. No wonder I need one badly. I was just thinking about it and plan to have a major vacation this year no matter what anyone says.

First on my list would be Australia. I can't count that as a holiday cos my extended family resides there and visiting is sometimes a must once in a while. Since they all reside in Melbourne, I won't have to look for any Melbourne CBD Hotels. That can save me quite a bit when I travel outside of Melbourne.

I plan to also visit Perth and Sydney after having heard so much about these places. Neither my hubby nor have I any relatives in this 2 states. That can only mean one thing. We would have to put up at one of those Perth CBD Hotels and Sydney CBD Hotels.

One of the things I love about Australia is that there are plenty of ATM machines around. They can be found anywhere from petrol stations to your local supermarkets. Whats' more is that in some states, selected banking facilities are available even on a Saturday morning. Isn't that highly convenient for tourists like me? At least I don't need to carry wads of cash with me where ever I go. If I have more time and money, I will include Brisbane and will have to check some Brisbane CBD Hotels yet again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP