Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy 62nd Birthday Dad!!

Ha, no photos. My family are a tad bit shy about posting their pictures on the net so there will be no photos for today. You just gotta use your imagination here - Ashley looks right about 20% like my dad. Or it could be less. I failed math.

Had dinner at Pantai Seafood Restaurant. Take a wild guess who paid. Yeah, me the oldest sibling and the older sibling. Thank goodness I am doing some PP otherwise...the food was good. We arrived at the restaurant late. Reason? Traffic and it was pouring cats and dogs. When we arrived, dad carried Ashley to the aquariums where all the fresh fish, crabs, prawns and lobster were. For some reason, she loved looking at the prawns in action.

We ordered and waited for about 10 minutes for food to arrive. Since it was late and again, me being the novice blogger plus being being the tremendously hungry woman that I was, I quickly gobbled down everything that was in sight before realising that I didn't take pictures of the food. When I DID realise eventually, there were only fish bones and empty plates left on the table. But rest assured, its a place for good food and wine, no doubt about that.

I will be blogging again during the weekend but that won't stop me from wishing everyone a happy weekend and have fun..:-D

1 comment:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

alamak..why no photos :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP