Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Credit Cards

I was just talking about that in one of my posts yesterday. How I have to call the bank to waive the annual membership fee that they have levied on me this year. They do not have the 'free for life' policy so the waiver depends on a case-to-case basis.

Some banks do offer free for life memberships. I just didn't compare the various offers that each of the banks has. Don't be like me. When you are thinking of applying for a credit card, give www.creditcardsearchengine.com. A site that allows you to make a comparison of credit cards online. You can Compare Cash Back Credit Cards with conventional credit cards all at the convenience of your own home. Not an entirely bad place to start, don't you think?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP