Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Want to know something?


I might or I might not. I have to see how things go for the next couple of days. What am I talking about? A Christmas party. Last year, we had a mini Christmas get-together for some friends and hubby's colleagues. Since I was heavily pregnant, we didn't do anything fancy. We just got some simple dishes whipped up and the rest, we did the bbq style.

This year, we talked about having one again for some close friends. The only problem is that it would depend on how my hubby's work flow is like. He has been pretty busy lately so I am not sure if he will be up to having guests in the house or just have a relaxing holiday with the 2 of us instead.

Knowing me, I will be thinking about what to serve on that day assuming we went ahead with the party. I have been thinking of serving steaks. I know, its not the conventional turkey or chicken but I like to be different. Besides, I love steaks. They are the best and if you are like me, you could check out www.uruguaysteaks.com/home. A piece of good news is that, this holiday season, through Jan 15th 2008, for every box of steaks sold, Uruguay Steaks will donate the same to the Daily Bread Food Bank. The promotional code to enter at checkout is "dailybread" which will save you 30% on your purchase and it will serve to inform Uruguay Steaks that a sale should be credited to The Daily Bread. I will leave it to you to decide.

2 comments:

Cafe Mommy - said...

Uruguay Steaks...wow now that bbq gourmet..just thinking of it makes me want to add an Avocado Salad..Thanks for the tip..I'm buying...my husband will be thrilled!

Shellie said...

That sounds yummy, I will check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP