Friday, December 21, 2007

Me and my Mom

Last night at my mom's, I was looking through some of my old photographs which was still there. What happened was, my cousin, sister and I were talking about a relative of my dad's side of the family, who used to be Miss Penang 1st runner-up. My cousin, who is from my mom's side, obviously has not a clue as to who we were talking about and I was determined to show her a picture of this relative of ours *snigger*.

I vaguely remembered that this relative attended my 7th birthday party. So, I went searching for photos of her but not before telling my cousin not to be too disappointed if she finds my relative *ahem* not as good-looking as she may think my relative is cos frankly, I too wonder how she ended up being first runner-up in the first place.

Anyway, the picture, I did find and showed to my beloved cousin but what I couldn't find one was a clear enough shot of her. Either her head was down or was a half shot but it did give my cousin a rough idea. And I also found this picture of my mom and I when I was, oh about 5 or 6 years. Its actually one of my favourite shots of my mom. *smile*

7 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

what a lovely photo :) you are really tall for a 5/6 year old girl ;)

Mom Knows Everything said...

What a sweet photo of you and your mother!

moms tales said...

Mom2Chum : Heheh...I was a tall one but somehow along the way, I grew stangnent :-(

Tammy : Thanks and happy holidays to you Tammy :-)

Momisodes said...

That is a beautiful photo of you both. Something to treasure for sure.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Happy holidays to you and yours too :)

Chinneeq said...

those are real treasure :)

moms tales said...

Sandy : Hi, thanks for dropping by and Happy hols to you too!! :-D

Mum2QQ: Yup, they sure are!! :-D

Anonymous said...

oh..that's a really nice photo!!!

so lucky u still have them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP