Saturday, December 22, 2007

Ashley and Santa


We were at Marche's today. I don't know why but I have been having lamb chops craving these past few days. My hubby wanted to get something for his dad at SONY so I suggested we ate at Marche's. Surprisingly, there weren't many people at the restaurant. Maybe we were late. We were there at 2pm.

Anyway, "Santa" was outside of Marche's where people were taking pictures. I must say though that the Christmas decorations at The Curve was pretty good. We took the opportunity to snap some pictures of Ashley with "Santa". I kept my fingers crossed as the hubs put Ashley on "Santa" lap and to my surprise, she didn't cry. All she did was turn her head here, there, everywhere. Inspecting "Santa" beard and "Santa" himself. It was quite an amusing sight but I could tell she was a little bit nervous cos her eyes looked wet. So, we quickly snap the pictures and took Ashley away before she REALLY cries.

Hope you like the pic :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imagine dat. I was at the Curve this afternoon from around 1pm to 3pm and passed by Marche's Santa at about 2.30pm I think. I thought of getting my kids to take pics with him but my kids were inside Ikea's Smaland so didn't manage to do it.

How come Santa looked much friendlier in person than in ur pic? And ur Ashley looks like she's gonna slip off Santa's lap. Must be Santa's tummy. :P

moms tales said...

Adrian : I dunno worr. Mebbe you walked past behind my hubby when he was taking the pic :-P
kiah kiah...must be, must be...:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP