Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Look where Ashley is going

I have been super busy these 2 days. Went gossiping yesterday and then today, Ashley had a visitor. Actually, was my dear friend who was kind enough to visit me. Hence, the lack of posts and sudden surge of posts.

Tomorrow, I am going to my grandma's place and yup, you guessed it, more gossip. I don't know but maybe its really the 'si lai' (housewife) thing that we love to either provide a good gossip or listen to a good gossip. Well, I don't mind it both ways. Till then, I will leave you with a short video I took of Ashley this evening chasing one of her Christmas presents. Not very clear cos I took it using my mobile.

7 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh wow, she is just SO adorable.

Cynthia said...

I love the crawling stage...watch out, next up...walking!

Audrey said...

Hah, who doesn't love a gossip now and then? It's part of what makes life interesting, isn't it?? :)

Helen said...

Ashley is really cute. The crawling stage is the sien stage for mamas... coz has to lookout for her and what goes inside her mouth. My boy last time crawl and found dead cockroaches and put inside his mouth. Sien.

Kellan said...

Darling video - she is so adorable! Have fun at Grandmas - see you soon. Kellan

Mom Knows Everything said...

That's one of the perks about being a house wife, sitting around the table drinking coffee and gossiping. LOL I love being a house wife!

Cafe Mommy - said...

She's adorable! I love girls, I have two boys so I'm enamored with everything girls...Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP