Saturday, December 15, 2007

I want Japanese too

That was exactly what I got after visiting a friend at the hospital. Since we were at SJMC, we hopped over to this japanese restaurant at Sunway Pyramid called The Zen. For some reason, I quite like the food there even though I am no fan. I can tell you one thing though, the place is usually jam packed. If you didn't make reservations first, don't bother going in around dinner time. We didn't either but we went there late, at 9pm so I figured that most would've been gone by then and true enough I was right. Managed to take some pictures. Of the place and food but not the baby :-(




Due to my inexperience, I only took my hubby's food cos when my food arrived, I just gobbled down everything without taking the photos first...Next time..

4 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ooooo..i must try one day :D Is it ex?

Chinneeq said...

nice decorated la...is it expensive?

moms tales said...

Barb and Chin Nee : Its OK la. Its not as ex as hotel thats for sure but its really worth it esp if u are fan of jap food...my hubby's office always bring their jap clients there and they say even better than in Jap.

Leena said...

i was there too over the weekend. i love the udon. yummy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP