Friday, December 21, 2007

I hate a mad rush

You know, i hate a mad rush. I thought when I stopped working, life's mad rush would end and I could take a leisurely walk at park avenue (so to speak). Ha! Boy, was I in for a rude awakening.

Now, I am rushing for everything. Rushing to get her food ready, to feed her, to bathe her, to poo, to eat...even now, as I am typing this, I am rushing this out cos by 10, I'd have to feed her again before giving her a bath and put the laundry in. And of course, I have this pending assignment yes, you guessed it, due in less than 2 hours. So here I am having my cuppa, typing, thinking and god knows if I don't puke then I am fine.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

When you have a small kid at home, your schedule is actually determined by her. When you wake up, go to toilet, have a shower, shop, blog or whatever is dependent on your little one's schedule rather than your own! ;)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

people always think that it's easy being a SAHM :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP