Friday, December 21, 2007

Hubby wants to go back to school

Yup, he is insane! I don't think I ever want to, EVER!! Gosh, after spending many years studying I thought it would never end. The truth is, I am not a big fan of school. School means bad news. No late nights, no parties, no watching tv, no boys (not that there was any). You know, NO everything except books, books, books...Hate them.

Things changed when I went to college. Not the boys but I have to admit, the boys were better looking. Somehow, college did wonders to them. I began to dig school cos there were parties, boys and tv. For some reason, my parents wasn't too strict when I was in college. That took the pressure off me and I began to like school. I didn't excel with flying colours or anything. Did enough to get through each time. I guess the laziness was still in me.

My hubby is a little different. He totally hated school but he did well. Far better than I. Now, he is even more determined. I have suggested to him getting a Masters Degree and asking his company to pay for everything. We'll see if he listens to me (for once) *smile*

*This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP