Friday, December 14, 2007

Fit for Guiness Book of Records

I wrote 10 posts today alone and that does not even include this!! For me, that is indeed a record cos normally, I would only write 1 or 2. Even when a friend called up to ask where are my baby's picture, I had to tell him "go search".

I did not procrastinate. Just that for the past few days, I couldn't do much resulting in quite a fair bit of back log posts I needed to churn out by today or risk being booted out of some of the PP networks. I don't want that to happen cos it took me so long and so hard to get my blog approved by them and now that it finally is, I'd be darned if I let them take THIS away from me. Though I don't get that many Opps but its enough for my schedule at the moment until I really get the hang of things because most of the networks are very new to me. The others who have approved me sometime ago have stopped giving me any Opps. Perhaps its the holiday season but well, take whatever comes (within reason of course).

Luckily, Friday's are my 'off days". The hourly maids come on Fridays and since I need to "look after" them, I usually ship Ashley off to my in-laws after her breakfast. So, I get some reprieve in-between, here, there, every minute I could get. With this blessing, I tried to finish as much as I can.

There will be more later tonight when I get home from the hospital. In the meantime, I apologise for the sudden surge of posts. Since today is TGIF, have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP