Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Family from UK

Remember I told you about my sister-in law's hubby? You know, the hubby whose father owns a yacht and a holiday home in Greece? No? I didn't? Ok, his father owns a yacht and a holiday home in Greece. Full of envy? Well, welcome to the club. They are British. Settled down in KL for a good 30 odd years. The father built an empire here in KL and diversified his business back to UK and Europe. In fact, that's how they met. My sister-in law used to work at the father's company. The hubby though, used to be a local model here in KL during his younger days. Now, he has grown a beer belly and certainly not very model-like.

They still have their home in UK where the grandmother lives. So, every year or every month, the father would travel back to UK for a visit. From what I've heard, my sister-in law and the hubby will be visiting the Nana this Christmas. After that, they'd be heading over to the father's holiday home in Greece. If at all I do travel to UK this time and with my budget, the best place for me would be Nana's place. If all else fails, I guess I'll check into one of those last minute hotel rooms. That is IF I am planning on going.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP