Friday, December 7, 2007

Do you think Ashley will love me in this?



It's from Moon Costumes. Come to think of it, this is more of a MAN suit than a WOMAN's suit. So, I think the hubs can do the honours of wearing this and entertain Ashley and the guests. Hahhaa...He will not be pleased but honestly, nothing will suit my size unless its a Santarina suit. I've seen some nice ones at http://www.mooncostumes.com. Still contemplating.

Our tentative plan is to have a Christmas party. We haven't decided yet. We have to get the tree first. Last year, we had a mini Christmas party for our friends and some of hubby's colleagues. It was also a last minute plan. Though I was heavily pregnant, I managed to get some cooking done Thankfully, my sisters and hubby were around to help out especially in cleaning the house.

This year, it will not be easy managing Ashley and a party all at the same time. It will be a totally new ball game altogether. On any given normal day, she is a super active baby who naps very little in the afternoon. If I am going to have a party, I need all the free-time I can get during the day to get work done. Ok, so maybe we can try doing the tag team effort here with the hubs. When I am finished with my work, I watch Ashley and vice versa. That is possible but what happens at night? I will bet you that she will not fall asleep so easily when she sees all those people. Besides, they would want to play with her and if she doesn't get enough rest, it will be hell for sure. I will sit on it but not too long. You will know when that happens *smile*.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP