Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I Lost All My Mobile Pictures

This is not really a post. Its just something I have to write down. I am kinda depressed. Yesterday, I dropped my phone. The memory card flew out and the casing is cracked in 1 thousand pieces (in 2 lar). The casing served to protect my phone so I am not too worried about the casing.

My hubby put the memory card back last night and I thought everything was ok until just now when I wanted to download some pictures of Ashley, I couldn't find the "Memory" folder. The memory card is still intact. Not damaged. How could it. it's such a small piece of mettalic type thingy. I thought maybe I put it back wrongly but nope, seems to be only one position (sounds gross doesn't it? Sorry, didn't mean to). I know I shouldn't use my mobile to take pictures but sometimes, when you are in a hurry, the mobile is the best. Anyhow, I think I will have to wait for my hubby to return first. There goes my pictures. There were a couple which I wanted to post. Now, its gone *boo hoo*

Update : All photos are back..Hooray!!! Otherwise, there will be a huge chunk of Ashley's in there..

4 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Oh no, poor you, truly understand how you feel. Nevermind, get a digital camera next time. Cheer up!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

aiks....sorry to hear about this.

Helen said...

Sorry to hear that..

Maybe it's time you get a small compact camera to carry around. :-)

Sasha Tan said...

Aik...same like me. When my aunt lost my hp everything was gone and i was very angry about it. From then I always back up my stuff. Just in case.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Modified by Shireen Loh.

Back to TOP